Welcome to the Beba Websites
This web site, and the information, content, products and services it makes available (which, collectively are referred to as the "Web Site"), is provided to you by Action for Mothers and Children
Use of BEBA Web Site Materials
The Materials contained on the Sites are provided for educational and informational purposes only. Action for Mothers and Children is not engaged in rendering medical advice or recommendations. The Materials are not a substitute for professional medical advice and treatment or your consultation with qualified physicians and other health care professionals regarding your individual health needs.
We encourage you to take note of the signature date provided at the end of the text of documents contained on the Beba Sites. Ongoing advancements in scientific, medical, health care, technology and other related fields may outdate or alter the overall usefulness and accuracy of the Materials we have made available to you. As you view those Beba Site documents, please take their signature dates into consideration.
Creating Accounts and Communicating with Beba
When you sign up to take part in events, submit photographs or video, participate in online discussions or message boards, or purchase products you will be asked to create an account and provide a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
When you communicate with Beba in any way, you may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or mislead as to the origin of your communication. Beba takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content represented by you or any third party.
Using the Beba Sites and Submitting User Materials
At certain of the Beba Sites, you may post, upload, transmit (“Submit”) comments, messages, text, photographs, videos or other content and materials (“User Materials”).
When you Submit any User Materials, you represent that such User Materials are unique to you or are used with permission of the copyright holder and you have received the permission of any person appearing in the photograph or video. You retain the copyright and other rights in the User Materials. However, by submitting the User Materials to the Beba Sites you hereby grant to Action for Mothers and Children a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, transferable license to copy, transmit, modify, display and otherwise use the User Materials in any and all media in the sole discretion of Action for Mothers and Children in support of its mission and its fundraising efforts.
User Materials submitted by users to the Beba Sites are the sole responsibility of the person who posts them and any opinions or views expressed are those of the individual users. You understand that you may be exposed to User Materials that may be offensive, indecent or objectionable.
The Action for Mothers and Children does not control any User Materials, is not responsible for their accuracy, and is not liable in any way for such User Materials. However, Action for Mothers and Children reserves the right in its sole discretion to (i) edit or delete any User Materials submitted to or appearing on the Beba Sites, and (ii) refuse access to the Beba Sites to any user.
By using the Beba Sites, you agree to abide by the following rules:
1. You may not Submit User Materials:
· That are libelous, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, harmful, threatening, abusive or hateful.
· That infringe the property rights of others (including, without limitation, another person’s copyright or trademark), or violate the privacy or publicity rights of others.
· That violate any law.
2. You may not use the BEBA Sites:
· To conduct any activity that is illegal.
· To harass, abuse, stalk, threaten, defame or otherwise infringe or violate the rights of any other party.
· To advertise or sell products or services to others.
· To send unwanted email or “Spam.”
3. You may not transmit software viruses or other code, files or programs designed to interfere with the functionality of the BEBA Sites or the ability of other visitors to use the BEBA Sites as intended, or interfere in any other way with the use and enjoyment of other visitors to the BEBA Sites.
4. You may not crawl, scrape or cache any content from the BEBA Sites, including personal information or User Materials, or collect or store any personal information of other users without their express permission.
5. You may not exploit the BEBA Sites in any unauthorized way, including but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity.
Action for Mothers and Children grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the software (the “Licensed Application”) to access the Action for Mothers and Children mobile applications for your personal use on any mobile device that you own or control. You agree that you will not:
· Copy, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify or create derivative works of the Licensed Application.
· Rent, lease, sell, redistribute, sublicense or otherwise transfer the Licensed Application.
· Remove, circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with the security features of the Licensed Application which prevent copying of the Licensed Application.
· Delete the copyright and other proprietary rights notices and symbols on the Licensed Application.
If you purchase any Licensed Application through the iTunes store, you acknowledge and agree that:
· The Licensed Application and its content.
· All maintenance and support of the Licensed Application. Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any such services.
· The investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any claim made by a third party that the Licensed Application or an end-user’s possession and use of the Licensed Application infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights.
Online Product Catalog
Action for Mothers and Children attempts to be as accurate as possible when describing its products. However, Action for Mothers and Children does not warrant that the product descriptions or other content is accurate complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
If you are under 18, you may use the Action for Mothers and Children Online Product Catalog only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. Action for Mothers and Children reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
Links to Beba Sites
The Action for Mothers and Children encourages you to appropriately link to our web site, subject to our Link Policy. You may not frame the content of the BEBA Sites or use metatags or other “hidden text” that incorporates the Action for Mothers and Children name or any BEBA Marks without our prior written consent.
Links to Third Party Sites
Disclaimer of Warranties With Respect to Web Site
The web site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Action for Mothers and Children expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and noninfringement.
Action for Mothers and Children does not make any warranty that the web site will meet your requirements, or that access to the web site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, or that defects, if any, will be corrected. Action for Mothers and Children makes no warranties as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the web site or as to the accuracy, quality, or reliability of any information obtained through the web site.
Limitations of Liability
Action for Mothers and Children and its affiliates assume no responsibility for any consequence relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction you take based on the content available via the web site. You must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content. You specifically acknowledge that Action for Mothers and Children is not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of users or third parties.
Additionally, in no event will Action for Mothers and Children or its affiliates be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages, including, without limitation, any loss of use, loss of profits, loss of data, cost of procurement of substitute products or services, or any other such damages, howsoever caused, and on any theory of liability, whether for breach of contract, tort (including negligence and strict liability), or otherwise resulting from (1) the use of, or the inability to use the web site; (2) the cost of procurement of substitute services, items, or web sites; (3) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (4) the statements or conduct of any third party on the web site; or (5) any other matter relating to the web site. These limitations will apply whether or not Action for Mothers and Children has been advised of the possibility of such damages and notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy.
This Agreement and the resolution of any dispute related to this Agreement or the Web Site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Kosovo without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Any legal action or proceeding between Action for Mothers and Children and you related to the Agreement shall be brought exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Prishtina, Kosovo, and you agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of such courts.